For Jewelry Lovers: Bevel Trunk Shows



I often talk here of my love of jewelry - I have an astounding amount but somehow, inexplicably, I'm always in the market for more. It's the junkie in me, I suppose. I was recently intro-d to Bevel, a new shopping destination that offers limited time online trunk shows featuring some of the finest independent jewelry designers around.

Take LYRALOVESTAR. Designed by Celebrity Stylist Crystal Streets, this striking collection of jewelry includes the Siri Pave Edged Crescent Earrings seen here on yours truly. Streets says that the collection - named for her daughter Lyra -is inspired by all things celestial (you can see the sleek crescent moon shape on the earrings above, for example) and that she designs for the 'fashion forward woman who lives in the moment, looks to the future, and believes in the power of passion and determination to make her dreams come true'. I can relate...can you?

LYRALOVESTAR's Trunk Show will go live exclusively on Bevel, this Wednesday, December 19. RSVP HERE to gain access to shop (or use code  NYC150), and stay tuned for a very special giveaway I'll be hosting later this week as part of Bevel's 12 Days of Christmas campaign!

0 comments: