If I Were a Bag: Givenchy Rottweiler Antigona Tote



Designer Ricardo Tisci's bold and feral motifs at Givenchy have beckoned me for some time, but none as desperately as the Rottweiler print from the F/W '12 collection. While I'm not, say, Kanye West (NOT YET ANYWAY), I found myself wanting essentially anything adorned with the snarling pup - iPad case, sweatshirt, or bag. After haunting Bergdorf Goodman in the hopes of a return (no such luck), and then spending an afternoon calling Neiman Marcus stores nationwide, I finally scored one on pre-order for a December delivery at Luisa Via Roma online.

Comprised of PVC with leather trim, and complete with a matching pouch tucked inside, the Large Antigona Tote now goes where I go, and rest assured, carrying this bag inspires much the same reaction that walking an ACTUAL Rottweiler does. Interpret that as you see fit.

0 comments: