Snacktastic: Chobani SoHo



I'm an irresponsible worker-outer, if there can be such a thing. I often hit my weekend classes at best tired, at worst hungover, and almost definitely hungry. So, when I leave class, I'm desperate for a delicious brunch, but at the same time, hoping not to undo all of the goodness experienced in a class like Bar Method (my workout du jour today, for example.)

Solution: Chobani's GENIUS (a word I do not use lightly) Yogurt Bar. Conveniently located at Prince and West Broadway, the Chobani Yogurt Bar takes the brand's already-delicious and healthy Greek yogurt add adds fresh toppings to create what is essentially my dream snack. Seen above is one of my favorites - the Peanut Butter & Jelly - which includes not only the obvious ingredients, but also fresh sliced grapes and half peanuts. Another that I love is the Cucumber & Olive Oil, which, with it's fresh sea salt, perfectly satisfies my salty cravings. Yum! 

It's almost impossible to miss with a flavor at Chobani, but if you're in the market for experimentation, be sure to try the newest concoction, which is Smoked Salmon & Dill - yogurt topped with cold smoked Atlantic salmon, fresh dill, salt, pepper, extra virgin olive oil and a splash of lemon juice, complete with a side of crunchy “everything” bagel chips for dipping.

Learn more about Chobani SoHo here, and the next time you're in the neighborhood and tasty for a healthy snack, stop by!

0 comments: