In Which I Fail at a Project Runway Challenge IRL



Last night, my friends at Style Coalition hosted an Art of Fashion-themed viewing party for what remains one of TV's most stylish shows - Project Runway. Presented by PR sponsor HP, I was challenged to both color block myself (ahem, unsuccessful) AND to create a look inspired by last night's Project Runway episode, which centered around mid-century art at The Guggenheim.

While I was pretty proud of the Grecian-inspired dress I draped, unwearable as it may be (uh, there was only one arm hole), the best 'design' of the evening went to dastardly Jenni of I Spy DIY, who took hom the latest 
HP ENVY X2. You can't win 'em all, kids!

What I wore to fail:

  • J.Crew Chambray Shirt (similar here)
  • Three Dots Silk Cargo Pant (no longer available)
  • Schutz Cap Toe Pump

0 comments: