Shop 'Em: My Insider Picks for Sole Society





As a woman perhaps best known for her shoes (for better or worse), I was PUMPED (pun intended) when my friends at Sole Society asked me to curate a selection of 'Insiders Picks'. You see, Sole Society is easily one of my few standbys when it comes to affordable shoe shopping. Their assortment of styles, ranging from just $49.95 - $69.95 includes all that's on-trend - be they flats, strappy sandals, pumps or wedges.

There's a full page of selects for your persusal on site, but these are my very favorite of the bunch:

  • Lana - I often say that I couldn't live life without a platform, and the Lana's generous boost makes these pumps as practical as they are lovely.
  • Kaylie - Rich-feeling and ladylike - yet still fun, particularly in one of the pop colors!
  • Ophelia - I live for a fun, colorful shoe, and the contrasting piping on the Ophelia adds just the right element of interest.
  • Jeannell -In any of the colorways, this heel is downtown perfection; I'll pair with a sleek, skinny cargo.


When shopping Sole Society, I recommend investing in the genuine leather or suede styles (there are plenty on site) as they're a killer value. To shop my current faves on site, visit my page of Insiders Picks!

0 comments: