Oz, The Great and Powerful Wants to Sell Me Things (and I Want To Buy Them)


Disney's Oz, The Great and Powerful hits theatres this week, and I, for one, can't WAIT. In fact, I'm almost bummed to have Dita von Teese tickets for Friday night, because it means I have to wait an extra day to see the movie. Thankfully, there are a few killer product tie-ins to tide me over in the meantime.

  • Which witch are YOU? The Glinda and Theodora Palettes from Urban Decay pose this very question. Each 'Build Your Own Palette' features 8 exclusive eyeshadows (each boasting Urban Decay's killer, super-pigmented and rich formula), a travel-size 24/7 Eye Pencil and a full-size Super Saturated Lip Color suited to either the good witch, or bad. I don't know about you, but where I fall on the scale depends on the day - which means, obviously, that I need both. $49 each at UrbanDecay.com.
  • HSN's insanely expansive and wonderous Oz collection includes merch from a BEVY of fashion and home designers, including Timeless by Naeem Khan (I'm kicking myself for missing out on this Feather Skirt, $179.90, now waitlisted), A by Adrienne Landau (practical or not, I'm sort of in love with this Feather Shrug, $169.90), and Raven by Raven Kauffman (this incredible leather clutch is $395) as well as some exclusive beauty bounty, like the DL & Company Whimsical Breeze Glass Diffuser ($30), packed beautifully in a balloon-adorned box.
  • Last but not least is the 7-piece Nail Color Collection by OPI. Included in the mix are 3 new glitters, 3 sheer neutrals and 1 new Liquid Sand polish, which offers up a textured matte finish. I was surprised to see nary a glittering green or red in the mix, but regardless there are some beautifully whimsical shades and some layer-perfect glitters. Snag for $8.50 each at Beauty of a Site.

Will you cave on any of the Oz collab product?

0 comments: