A Travel Ready Pouch from Birchbox and Tibi



Between recent wrist surgery (misery) and my Sunday move (almost as miserable as the surgery), it's been tough to focus on the impending July 4 holiday. SO, there's no official travel for me in the books, though I am feeling the need to explore the glorious roof deck of my new building and also to slate in some serious (localized) beach time. Tucked in my tote will be the new Birchbox-exclusive pouch created in collaboration with Tibi.

Launched today, the pouch boasts the sleek and graphic "Empire" print seen in Tibi's Pre-Fall 2013 collection, which was an ode to New York City and the urban denizen. I love the modern neon pops of color in particular!

The Tibi pouch retails for $28, or subscribers can receive it as a very generous GWP with any order over $65. Shake a leg over to Birchbox to snag your own!

0 comments: