Happy 4th of July, Y'all!



Happy 4th of July, friends! I hope you have a celebratory day planned, though I can't say the same for myself. You see, in addition to my broken wrist debacle, I also moved this past weekend, into a shiny new apartment in the Financial District (that's one of my neighbors above, downtown's new Freedom Tower).

I'm very much looking forward to taking today and the rest of the long weekend to explore my new neighborhood, settle into my new apartment, clean out some boxes and shop for new living room decor. On the docket is a trip to Ikea, where I hope to snag a colorful rug for my bedroom. this wildly playful mouth pillow, and potentially even some wildly patterned curtains.

Don't fret, I'll also soak up a little sun and enjoy the fireworks - wherever YOUR day takes you, enjoy it!

0 comments: