Holographic Magic: Proenza Schouler vs. essie



I've been feeling holographic for days now, if it's possible to feel holographic, that is. The cause of my lament? The Proenza Schouler PS11 mini holographic bag.

An iteration of last season's bolder silver holographic, this more muted version has beckoned me since I spotted it in Intermix last weekend. As I've already begun to bleed money for fall (see recent acquisitions: the J Brand Nicola Leather Moto Pant and the Isabel Marant Dicker bootie in cognac leather), I'm exercising some self-restraint. Helping the cause is essie's new For the Twill of It Nail Polish.

Part of a six lacquer seasonal collection, this gloriously undefinable holographic reads anywhere from charcoal to olive, with flashes of green and pink. While I've yet to dress my own fingers in it, it's hot on my list as soon as the weather cools down a bit.

Proenza Schouler PS11 mini holographic bag, $1,990
essie For the Twill of It Nail Polish, $8

0 comments: