Kohl's Beauty Trade In Event: Recapped




This past weekend, I paid a VERY hospitable visit to one of my favorite (almost?) Southern cities - Nashville! There, I stopped by the Kohl's Beauty Trade In event, which invited local shoppers to swap two of their used and unloved beauty products for one very snazzy and very tempting $10 gift card valid in store. 

The new Beauty Departments at Kohl's boast a staff of well-versed Beauty Advisors (who took every beauty request to heart!) as well as a bounty of prestige brands that are otherwise impossible to find in many cities across the US. Included in the mix are LORAC, Cargo Cosmetics (a couple of my holiday picks from those brands can be seen in the Insta snap above!), Borghese and my new fave, Be Delectable, a sweetly-scented collection of bath and body delights, shoppable here

The event served as a fun introduction to Kohl's brand-spankin'new Beauty Departments in over 250 stores nationwide. Find your local Kohl's via the store locator on site!

While all opinions expressed are my own, this post was produced in partnership with She Knows Experts Among Us and Kohl's.


0 comments: