Summer MVP: Urban Decay NAKED Flushed



Everywhere I turn these days, it seems SOMEONE is being wildly alarmist and decrying the "end of summer." And while I understand that times change, and seasons turn, the last day of summer is officially September 21 - thereby, by my calculations, there's actually a full month and a half of summer left. 

Now admittedly, your beach time will likely wind down after Labor Day, but there are a few solid vestiges of summer that I plan to hold on to for as long as possible - most importantly, that sexy sunkissed glow. Mine comes c/o Urban Decay's NAKED Flush palettes, four trios of bronzer, highlighter and blush made with micronized, jet-milled pressed powders. They can be used individually or blended together to create the perfect flush.

My favorite is, surprisingly for a pale girl like me, the deepest of the bunch, Strip. I swipe a fluffy brush across both the highlighter and blush, adding just a touch of bronzer, for a fresh and radiant glow that (I'd like to think) screams "Italian Riviera."

Urban Decay's NAKED Flushed Palettes are available at Sephora stores or online for $30/each.

0 comments: