The Fashion Bucket List: CHANEL J12 Marine Watch

My Fashion Bucket List is a concept that I take VERY seriously. Housed on my phone and on my person at all times is a list of everything and anything fashion-related that I aspire to buy before dying.

While I don't want to reveal my entire hand, I will say that included in that list is the CHANEL J12 Marine watch in white, with blue bezel (above, $4,700.)

While others may live and die by Rolex or Cartier, I adore the clean crispness of this timepiece and assuming I forgo eating for the next few months, I may actually cave and snag one of my own in the very near future.

If you're tempted, visit a CHANEL Fine Jewelry Boutique near you to purchase.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to ever announce the winner to the DIamond Earrings contest? You said you'd announce the winner on May 10th but never did.

eye4style said...

Hi Anonymous! Melissa L of North Carolina won the diamond earrrings from Kohl's. The winner was announced on Twitter. Thanks for entering and good luck next time!

thoroughbred said...

I did buy the Chanel Marine J-12 in blue and it's amazing, feels great on my wrist and looks even more stunning than I had expected....go get yourself one, it's well worth the price which isn't too bad, $5k for a time piece that will last decades, not so bad