For the Twitter Obsessed: TwittaBling Nameplate Necklace

If there are two things I love in the world, they're TWITTER and JEWELRY. So, marry the two, a la TwittaBling, and you're sure to have a hit on your hands (at least in my little corner of things.)

These adorbs, personalized pieces (available as necklaces, bracelets, rings or earrings) share your Twitter pride with the world, and serve as a handy little conversation piece too!

Choose from your choice of font (@eye4style, shown above, is in Gothic), chain length, as well as silver, white or yellow gold and if you love a little sparkle (who doesn't, I'm tempted to ask?), you can even add Swarovski crystals or diamonds to your Twittabling - love that!

Shop TwittaBling online - custom necklaces start at just $49.95 - OR if you're feeling lucky, enter to win a custom TwittaBling necklace of your very own (I'm giving one away to a lucky eye4style reader!)

To enter to win, simply follow TwittaBling and eye4style on Twitter and tweet the following:

Hey @eye4style & @TwittaBling! I want a custom Twitter necklace of my very own! #contest #giveaway

One winner will be chosen at random on Friday at Noon EST.

Good luck!

3 comments:

MCJunkie said...

Oh so pretty!! Tweeting away. @MCJunkie

costume jewellery said...

Great idea. Gonna get myself one!

CarrieA said...

I've seen the Twitter name necklace ideas on a few sites. Personally I went for my name (Carrie) in 14k gold from www.wow-imports.com and am very pleased.