Win It! $250 to DSW

How to Style a Jeweled Sandal



Summer's just around the corner and, in anticipation, I spent hours yesterday cleaning out my closet. It's always fun to be reminded of what out-of-season goodies were tucked away, and I now have clarity on exactly what I need to round out my wardrobe for the season. Always on the list are SHOES, and in particular, fresh sandals for warm weather (maybe the chic jeweled version from Giuseppe Zanotti above, for one)- I'm sure you can relate. If you're in the market, I've got good news for you - I've partnered with DSW to offer one lucky reader a $250 DSW Bonus Card! Here's how to enter:

1. If you're not already following DSW Shoe Lovers and Eye4Style (that's me!) on Pinterest, get on it!

2. Create a DSW Summer Lovin' Wish List board. 

3. Check out the DSW Summer Lovin' Wish List board or DSW.com and pin at least 5 of your fave summer looks! Be sure to include hashtags #PintoWin and #DSWShoeHookup. 

4. Fill out this Entry Form, cross your fingers and check back around May 19—I'll announce my winner then! As a bonus, you can enter to win through each of these bloggers as well!

While all opinions, as always, are my own, this post was produced in partnership with DSW.

0 comments: