Let's Pose Together (+ Enter to Win a Net-a-Porter Gift Card!)

My current Marilyn Minter-inspired CalGel manicure, Posed on Saturday, has garnered over 800 Likes and 20+ comments to date - wowsa!

Between Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr, it's safe to say that I'm a woman who loves to SHARE. But Pose - a web, iPhone, Android and iPad app - brings my SHARING to new heights - letting me snap and upload real-time pics of my favorite fashion and beauty finds to an audience who's just as down with style as I am. In short, I'm obsessed - and you should be too.

I've partnered with Pose this week to offer my followers an amazing little treat - a $150 gift card to my FAVORITE destination for online shopping, and of course, Pose inspiration - Net-a-Porter. Entering to win is easy-peasy - check out my recent Poses here, create a Pose account (online or on your mobile) and Follow me on Pose!

I'll choose one of my Pose followers (both my current and new followers are eligible to win!) at random as the winner next Tuesday, April 3 at Noon EST - GOOD LUCK!

0 comments: